yllix

Monday, November 3, 2014

Soon to Wed and No to Pre-Marital Sex for Jewel Mische

In her Instagram post, everything tells it all...


Actress Jewel Mische made the biggest announcement of her upcoming wedding this coming winter season to her Scottish fiance Alister.

She then proudly expressed how her fiance agrees to no pre-marital sex and should only then kiss on their wedding day.

"When we got together one day, he was like, 'You know, it would be very hard for me not to kiss you. But I want to wait until we get married, I hope you don’t mind,'" she said of her fiance, who works for the research and development team of General Motors in the United States.

"And I was just shocked! I couldn't believe what I just heard!" she added.

"That’s just one of the many confirmations that he is the future husband I have envisioned… We both have the same biblical mindset. We view sex as a priceless treasure box and as God’s wedding present… Waiting to kiss makes this much more attainable!"

"Oh and did I mention I can’t wait for it?"



The actress revealed that she has been engaged for a year now. “He proposed last Christmas,” she shared. “He’s a Christian [so is] his family,”

Right after they wed, they are set to travel to Europe and planned for a road trip in the US too. They will also be having a wedding here in the Philippines for their friends and family in the country by 2015.

She also took the leverage to get close to Alister's family when she flew o US after she graduated from college last March. "We're close--very much. After I graduated from music college last March, lumipad ako doon and I stayed there for six months. I really invested time with his family and friends. I love them so much and they love me so much. I am very much accepted, very much cherished and acknowledged."


No comments:

Post a Comment